EWCT brings you the latest news on epilepsy-related articles
- When we think of anxiety, we often think of a mental health condition that induces feelings of worry, concern, fear and nervousness. But, although we are absolutely correct to assume that this is a problem that starts in the brain, it is actually just as much a physical state as it is a mental one.
- How do people with epilepsy get memory problems? This is a short video that explains
- Many of us can experience sleep disorders from time-to-time in our lives. Poor sleep can attribute to more seizures. This article looks at the causes of poor sleep and how to improve sleeping patterns.
- Seizure-related injuries affect about 1 in 10 people with epilepsy each year
See our “safety in the home” fact sheet for advice on making different areas of the home safe.
- This is probably one of the best articles on the ketogenic diet and children. Here you can
read all about the diet, what it involves, side effects, variations of the diet and recipes to